- Added support for Yoast SEO page analysis.
- Added support for scripts within urls within TinyMCE.
- Added support for duplicating sections of a post using “Duplicate Post” Plugin
- Added support for duplicating sections of a post using “Post Duplicator” Plugin
- Controls within Sections and Columns/Blocks are now extendable for developers with the filters
- First implementation of block caching layer.
- First time users will now have an improved onboarding process.
- Existing users will now be presented with a notification to view “What’s new”
- WordPress Coding Coding Standards
- Improved build process.
- Improved code analysis process within codeclimate
- Remove trailing whitespace from row class
- Remove checks for equalizer in the 1 column template
- Fixed a bug where reordering would stop that section from working properly until refresh.
- Fixed a bug where collapsed sections could not be toggled open after a new section was added
- Fixed a bug when excluding Mesh template related taxonomies from the generated sitemap
- Fixed a bug where section and block background images were displayed before “update” / “publish”
- More security hardening for potential XSS and CSRF.
- Fixed a bug where trashing unused blocks was more aggressive than it should be. Simma down nah.
- Fixed a pesky bug what would delete your content if you changed column count before saving.
- A bunch of little things under the hood you probably won’t notice