Including notes from 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
Fixed up some minor issues with CSS, Centering and title not displaying properly
- Quality of life fixes for UI.
- Background images can now be removed on blocks!
- Tons of refactoring for section and block option customization
- Fixed offset selector being shown when it shouldn’t be
- You can now center blocks within single column sections ( any width smaller than 12 columns )
- You can now set the width of a single column section to any width you want (higher than 3 columns by default)
- Mesh is even more compatible with Foundation Flex Grid, XY Grid, CSS Grid and even more custom grid systems.
- Added new “Foundation 6.4.X” option within Foundation Menu of Mesh Settings
- Added new setting to select Float, Flex and XY grids in Foundation Menu of Mesh Settings
- Developers will find section and block controls have even more flexibility (documentation to come soon)
- Better css when hovering a draggable columns.
- Moved and Refactored a ton of methods to be more organized (utilities.php)
- Added utility methods for outputting CSS Classes and other attributes for sections, rows and columns
- Added more descriptions to options within Mesh Settings
- Added Mesh_Input class to handle building all input markup (dramatically cutting down code duplications between blocks and sections)
- Added a nag message for reviews. Please help!
- Added a ton of new filters
- You can now define your own max columns using the `mesh_max_columns` filter
- Filter html attributes for sections, rows and columns, `mesh_element_attributes`
- Filter html attributes for sections mesh_section_attributes
- Filter html attributes for rows mesh_row_attributes
- Filter html attributes for columns mesh_column_attributes
- Filter css classes for rows mesh_row_classes
- Filter css classes for title mesh_section_title_css_classes
- Filter css classes for columns mesh_column_classes
- Filter available responsive grid systems mesh_responsive_grid_systems
- Filter available to override available foundation versions mesh_foundation_version
- Filter to define the max columns of a given row mesh_max_columns Default remains 12
- Tons of CSS refactoring to make the UI cleaner
- Media and TinyMCE menus of each section now collapse when viewing smaller blocks for a better overall experience.
- Dramatically cut down the code needed within mesh php templates (Developers may want to review any custom templates on a staging environment)
- Admin area now utilizes Mesh_Responsive grid class more extensively
- Minor code formatting for code climate / WPCS
- Minor security enhancements to escape admin related content on output
- Column resizing is now more responsive. Sections no longer redraw on every “slide”, instead only redraw after a change occurs.
As usual you can always submit issues on on https://github.com/linchpin/mesh/issues or https://wordpress.org/plugins/mesh
This is a point release that focuses on a few bugs that were brought to our attention on our github issue tracker. @maxinacube also made some changes related to future template customizations.
- Added do_action hooks to Mesh templates for even more extendability (before/after section, before/after row)
- Include data-interchange in Mesh allowed HTML on section elements
- Fixed up some undefined indexes for css_class and push_pull
- Include form elements in Mesh allowed HTML and loosen some sanitization